Popular Posts

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Why a New Blog About Food?

This is a continuation of my main blog. I found myself wondering why gamers eat the foods that they do so I did a little research. What I found shocked and saddened me. Gamers eat almost nothing healthy or even decent for the human body.

Don't get me wrong, I love pizza as much as the next fat girl but I don't think that is all we need to eat. You want pizza for lunch or dinner once in a while? Great. Do it. Call me and I'll come over and chow down. BUT...in general gamers do not believe in moderation for their meals. From personal experience I will discuss eating habits of gamers and how we can update these to make healthier choices that still taste decent and don't take long to make.

The average male gamer is 35 years old and has been gaming for at least 13 years. Male gamers make up 60% of the gaming population but those that can be found at events like Gen Con Indy obviously do not eat the way they should. This isn't to say that all male gamers are unhealthy, but a vast majority are.

Here we will be a place for gamers to find and suggest better foods for each other. Gummi Bears are not an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment